Thursday, November 11, 2010

JIMMY VARGAS...RAISING OF A DEAD HOLLYWOOD QUEEN

As befits a dark Sinema goddess, I, as her Gnostic pimp and padre, re-birth my Hollywood Hauntress by the ceremony entitled ‘Enflammation of Glamour Melancholia Nostalgia and Lust Rite’.
(For I believe true beauty possesses both sadness and desire as its’ twin component cocktails).
The spell, handed down through my ancestor, one, Aleister Crowley.
The tools of cobra venom, perfume, blood, hosiery and film are the principal foils I use in this exotic mass.
Best described as a mystica-erotic spell, I conducted the ceremony using the shell of a gazeeka box as my transmutation chamber.
That's where my ghostesses in their pre-incarnate form are stored till they are 'put back together' in seamless forties fetish ideal.

(C) JIMMY VARGAS
Excerpt and image from the VARGAS multi-media dvd book "TORCHIN AT TALLULAHS".
Photo by ROBERT TAYLOR / JIMMY VARGAS 

No comments:

Post a Comment