Monday, November 1, 2010

JIMMY VARGAS ..."THE BIRTH OF A FORTIES FETISH MINX""

You are birthed from my  Zippo lighter, a film cel of screen goddess Joan Bennett, and the gossamer web of nineteen forties holy hosiery.
I gave you life, I gave you your name, my Natassia Minx
Sending you out to skirt Los Angeles at twilight, a vampirella in her funereal mourning suit.
Performing a serendipitous striptease, you discard your snake gloves, Schiaparelli serge skirt, Pink Venus girdle and satana stockings on the doorstep of Hollywood's sub-consciouness.
And when you have drawn from them all that you need, you will come back to poppa, my diabolical little minx.


(C) JIMMY VARGAS 2005/ 2010
From the Jimmy Vargas' Book / DVD... "Torchin' at Tallulah's"
Photo by JIMMY VARGAS / ROBERT TAYLOR

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the beginning of a cool blog. I love your writing style.

    ReplyDelete